Friday, June 15, 2007

Big Fat Baby

If you will all humor me and take a little peek at the baby ticker located at the bottom of this page...

[I'll wait while you scroll down, take a look, and scroll back up.]

...
you will notice that the baby has moved to THE LAST SPOT.

Whoa Nelly.

That is all.

11 comments:

AmyJane said...

Yikes! You're going to HAVE a baby. Soon!
Last night, after enrichment, my friend Mallory who is due the same day as you, ended up laying on the RS room table so the labor and delivery nurse in our ward could feel around for the baby and guesstimate his size. Apparently she's very gifted at guessing based on the size of their little bums. She says he has at least a six pound butt right now, and will most likely have an eight pound butt by the time he comes out. Mal was freaking out!

Anyway, she's in the same panicky moment--"They're going to send me home with a real, live, crying baby. Me! And soon! I'm about to be a mom!" Good luck...lots of deep breathing. And sleep. It may be the last you see of it for awhile...

lori said...

Hooray! For the baby and for blake's interview! NY. Wow!

Unknown said...

Wow!
We went to the Bodies Exhibition in Vegss today. One of the most interesting things was the display of fetuses week by week. There is just something spiritual about a glass tube with a .5 cm 5 week old fetus floating inside. And I'm sure even more so when it is actually alive inside of a body! Okay sorry-this sounds weird unless you actually have seen the exhibit. Bottom line- I am so happy for you!

goddessdivine said...

Wow. That's so exciting!

Lindsay said...

Amyjane - Yeah, those are pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Amy Jean - I saw that same exhibit (or something quite like it) at a museum in Oregon once. And yeah, it was pretty amazing. Spiritual is a good word to describe it. Anyway, I also thought it was really cool.

Lippy said...

Hi there, I came along via Kristeee's blog and I just wanted to say it's nice to come along and see all the great stuff happening in your life at the moment. Congrats on the baby, good luck to Blake on his interview, and KUDOS! on the "underwear's on fire" story.

Hope you don't mind, but I am gonna have to come back for more!


Nice to "meet" ya,

Desmama said...

Isn't it so great to see that coming right along? I'll bet there was a time when you thought it was so far away, and here it is. Yay! I visited with a lady tonight whose granddaughter was born at 25 weeks. Yep, that's right. She weighed 15 ounces. She's almost a year old now and weighs thirteen pounds. A little miracle baby, really. You're baby right now is like a Sumo wrestler compared to her at birth--and that's a good thing! Yay for big healthy babies!

Hart Troop said...

I am sad that we have lost contact. I didn't know that you were expecting?! Yeah for you guys! And what is this about Blake? Anyway, I would love to hear from you when you get a chance. Congratulations! We love baby boys. My email is wifeohart@gmail.com.

Lindsay said...

Amy Hoopes! So you ARE alive!! This is fabulous. I'll email you and maybe we can pick up where we left off.

And Jimmy - welcome!

Kristeee said...

Wow, how exciting! Okay, and a bit scary, but you're almost there! It's amazing to me how much growing and differentiating goes on right inside our own bodies - you'll be able to look at him and say, "We made that!" and that's dang cool.

Th. said...

.

'oly smokes--you're almost done!