I didn't take this picture, but I may as well have because this is what Indiana looks like right now. Everything is coming up goldenrod. It's beautiful. And it's everywhere! When (or maybe I should say If) it ever stops raining (which it hopefully will by Memorial Day because we have plans to go up north to rub elbows with the Amish), I will see about taking a picture of the Goldenrod of Muncie. And maybe, if I develop my film in a decent amount of time, and hunt down a scanner, I will upload it here for you to also enjoy. In the meantime, though, someone else's picture will have to suffice.*This is the First Part in what may or may not become a series of, yes, you guessed it, Reasons to Like Muncie. If necessary, you can use them as additional reasons to come visit us while we are here. Otherwise, please just read and enjoy and try to ignore those twinges of jealousy that may arise because of the fact that we are here and you are not.
No comments:
Post a Comment