1. Wedding Announcement from Rebecca Nelson. She was my student teaching partner at Orem Jr. High a year and a half ago and is a great friend. Also, her nephew is serving as a missionary in my ward. Small world!
2. Wedding Announcement from Colleen. She is my cousin and is a sweet girl. Also, she's getting married in the temple which is always exciting news to hear.
3. A (Future) Mother's Day Card from my sister-in-law, Kimberly. I think this has to be the first Happy Mother's Day greetings I've ever received. Also, I think she's as excited to some day be an aunt as I am to someday be a mother.
4. A Thank You Card from my seminary class. I guess they liked me as a teacher, even though I only taught for 7 weeks. Anyway, it was a very sweet card that they all signed. Also, this card included an invite to the end-of-year breakfast this Friday, as well as a photo magnet of the whole class (which now has found a fine home on my refrigerator).
There was a lovely marked absence of credit card applications ("I don't care if I'm pre-approved!") and ads for direct TV in today's mail. It was a lovely mail day indeed. Thank you, Mailman.
No comments:
Post a Comment