Wow! Awesome! Sonogram pics like these never cease to amaze me. Baby boy?! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling great.
That's so awesome! You get the sweet ultrasounds like I had in Japan. I think it's ridiculous they don't just have those all the time here. Another boy!! Yay! Brothers! But to me, scary! So much energy!
I kept checking back today to see if you were going to post pictures...and you came through!Congrats! I know Garrett is going to LOVE his baby brother!
I can't get over how cool those ultrasound pictures are. My girls look like gray blobs of sand on their ultrasounds.
Congrats on having a boy! And yeah, those are cool ultrasound pictures. You really get to imagine what he's doing in there. He's adorable.
Congrats! Boys are so much fun! Are you thinking of names yet, or you going to wait to see who is he before you name him?
Yeah! Wow those are great pics! Garrett will love having a little brother!Athena is having a boy too!
Those are great pics. I've never had a 3D ultrasound before. So cool! Congrats on another cute little boy!
Hooray for brothers! Hope you're feeling better!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
3D ultrasounds are so cool! It's nice that he has a nice little pillow in there to rest his head. :)
The miracle of life ... I love it!Congratulations for another boy!!Love Boys!!!!
Oh, he is cute! I love that you get those cool 4-d ultrasounds. Maybe on the next one for us.
So cute!!
Congrats!!!I think you must be due within a couple weeks after me! I'm 23 weeks tomorrow! YEAY!!!
So did they tell you what that "pillow" really is? And I love that he's holding his knees up to his chest, like you said. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Wow! Awesome! Sonogram pics like these never cease to amaze me. Baby boy?! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling great.
That's so awesome! You get the sweet ultrasounds like I had in Japan. I think it's ridiculous they don't just have those all the time here. Another boy!! Yay! Brothers! But to me, scary! So much energy!
I kept checking back today to see if you were going to post pictures...and you came through!
Congrats! I know Garrett is going to LOVE his baby brother!
I can't get over how cool those ultrasound pictures are. My girls look like gray blobs of sand on their ultrasounds.
Congrats on having a boy! And yeah, those are cool ultrasound pictures. You really get to imagine what he's doing in there. He's adorable.
Congrats! Boys are so much fun! Are you thinking of names yet, or you going to wait to see who is he before you name him?
Yeah! Wow those are great pics! Garrett will love having a little brother!Athena is having a boy too!
Those are great pics. I've never had a 3D ultrasound before. So cool!
Congrats on another cute little boy!
Hooray for brothers! Hope you're feeling better!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
3D ultrasounds are so cool! It's nice that he has a nice little pillow in there to rest his head. :)
The miracle of life ... I love it!
Congratulations for another boy!!
Love Boys!!!!
Oh, he is cute! I love that you get those cool 4-d ultrasounds. Maybe on the next one for us.
So cute!!
Congrats!!!
I think you must be due within a couple weeks after me! I'm 23 weeks tomorrow! YEAY!!!
So did they tell you what that "pillow" really is? And I love that he's holding his knees up to his chest, like you said. What a cutie!
Post a Comment