Horace Greeley, the 19th century editor of the New York Tribune, once said to, "Go West, young man." And so we are. All the way to the other coast. So, um, yeah...we'll catch you folks all later.
Garrett at the Horace Greeley statue in Greeley Square, Manhattan
I hope you have fun on your vacation. I'd totally beg you to make a stop in Cupertino, California BUT I'm headed to Utah for a visit with the fam. Have fun though and we miss you. Happy late birthday to Garrett.
Completely jealous!!! I wanna go HOME! :) Although I think we get to spend Thanksgiving in Oregon this year...a short visit will have to count until we're rich enough to skip work...
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! what a cutie-patootie your little Garrett is. I love watching the videos of him. Can't believe he's a year old!!!
7 comments:
vacation or moving?
Any stops in Utah?
Are you moving this direction?
I hope you have fun on your vacation. I'd totally beg you to make a stop in Cupertino, California BUT I'm headed to Utah for a visit with the fam. Have fun though and we miss you. Happy late birthday to Garrett.
Enjoy the rain! :)
Completely jealous!!! I wanna go HOME! :) Although I think we get to spend Thanksgiving in Oregon this year...a short visit will have to count until we're rich enough to skip work...
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! what a cutie-patootie your little Garrett is. I love watching the videos of him. Can't believe he's a year old!!!
Post a Comment