I love it. My husband pulls out that trick anytime we have toddler visitors and they all love it. I don't think I've ever seen one of them try it on their own, though. So funny.
That's hilarious. I'll admit the first time I thought, "wait, they don't have stairs in their apartment" - but then I figured it out. So fun how Garrett giggles and giggles at it.
8 comments:
That is darling!
I love it. My husband pulls out that trick anytime we have toddler visitors and they all love it. I don't think I've ever seen one of them try it on their own, though. So funny.
very cute. love his laugh
that is totally hilarious. What an infectious laugh that little guy has!
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!
Sweet Parenting!
That is so funny! We'll have to try that with the nieces and nephews.
That's hilarious. I'll admit the first time I thought, "wait, they don't have stairs in their apartment" - but then I figured it out. So fun how Garrett giggles and giggles at it.
So funny! I just love his little laugh!
Post a Comment