Last week, on a trip to Coscto with Emily and our two darling children, Garrett sat next to Elizabeth in the shopping cart. Both kids loved every bit of it: Elizabeth because it was her very first ride through the store like a big girl, and Garrett because he's pretty much smitten with Elizabeth. While Elizabeth was enjoying the views around her, Garrett was enjoying the views of his little girlfriend. I frequently caught him leaning over to talk to her, and periodically he'd reach over and surrepticiously hold her hand, which I thought was pretty sweet. His boldness, though, apparently shocked Elizabeth.
15 comments:
Okay, that is the cutest thing ever.
I can see his attaction, she's a doll!
I love these photos! Cute subjects! I agree, Elizabeth is such the little doll. And I just love Garrett's expression on these photos. You can really tell that he likes her! Too cute!
I just think it's pretty cool that you can fit two kids in there like that.
Adorable!
And I would love to see you too. We'll see how things pan out. I'm staying with my brother in Poughkeepsie, but they were thinking that one of the six days I'm there, they might be busy and leave me alone. I'll keep you updated, though!
Oh I love how he's holding her hand and how happy they both look
So sweet. I love that you caught that last picture. It is priceless.
Love that shocked face! I'm also a big fan of those double seater carts at Costco. My kids love sitting next to each other.
She is adorable! What a great idea to do some Costco shopping with a friend!
So cute! And that is pretty scandalous, holding hands like that on her first Costco date. :)
Thanks for capturing this priceless moment. I need to start carrying around our camera. Thanks, Costco Buddy!
First words came to mind: sweetness and pie--cutie pie. I love these pictures!
Those are two adorable kids, and two adorable pictures!
That's so awesome! Both gonna be heartbreakers (hopefully not for each other though...)
They are so cute! I love both their expressions in both pictures. Garrett will be a wonderful big brother!
Post a Comment