This morning the Today Show aired a fun little piece on Brooklyn and one of the things that Brooklyn does best: make pizza. Apparently there's some guy here who operates "A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza" bus tour of the borough. To which I say, "A Brooklyn pizza tasting bus tour? Hello? Sign me up!"
Seriously, though. I liked this segment because it shows off how awesome this nook of New York City is. Also, they even include a shot of my neighborhood (it's only a fraction of a second long, but quality over quantity, right?). So, watch the clip, and then wish that you lived here, too. And then make plans to come see us -- because you know if you did, we'd take you out for pizza.

6 comments:
I'm on the first flight out! ;-)
Fun video....and who doesn't like pizza?!
Hey, Lindsay! Thanks for you comment on my blog. Once I clicked over here, I realized I'd actually looked at your blog a couple of times. I was interested because you sort of live near me--then I lost track of your blog. Anyway, thanks for stopping by! I'll keep checking in to see what you are up to.
we are so there. I can't even tell you how much ry loves pizza from new york. he would go just for that in a heartbeat.
You made me so hungry watching the clip about pizza. Now it makes the places here seem not so great.
I'll see you in May!
Okay, we will only come to Brooklyn if you promise to take us on that pizza tour. :-) Thanks for sharing.
Kristi
Post a Comment