Where has Lindsay been?
Mostly reclining in bed,
reading lots of books.
Baby's not here -- yet.
I would like to be full-term
before he arrives.
Garrett will come back
tomorrow. I'm excited
to see him again,
but it's been nice to
have been able to rest to
abate contractions.
Thank you, everyone,
for your support, love, and prayers!
I am in your debt.
6 comments:
Yeah!!! No baby yet. Hang in there. You can do it.
Look at you--even clever when most of your head is at your aunt's house and with your unborn baby. :) Hang in there!
Phew! Thanks for posting--I was thinking baby #2 had come early. I hope you enjoy a good rest. Have you read "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer"? I read it for work--it's really good if you need a baby book to read while on bed rest.
Glad you're resting!
Phew--I am glad you posted, too, since I was getting nervous. Very clever, your haiku. Keep us updated. I'm still thinking about you.
Sheesh Lindsay, I wish you all the best, so exciting and overwhelming all at once! Sending my thoughts and prayers, Rachel
Post a Comment