Oh my gosh! I would never have thought that was Blake! He has such light hair in that picture. The resemblance is definitely there and they're both adorable.
Yep, definite resemblance.....the the shape of the face, nose, mouth.....down to that famous look! At first glance I though, wow, Garrett looks a little bit more grown up here until I saw the caption on the photo. Too funny.
9 comments:
Very similar. But like you've pointed out before, he definitely has your hair (check out the difference in those eyebrows!).
I do see similarities, but I must say he does have a good amount of his mama in him as well. Such cute boys you have!
Definite resemblance! Don't you love how your kid looks like both of you! Sw-weet!
nose and mouth ... yes they are the same!
Everyone else seems to be yours.
Oh my gosh! I would never have thought that was Blake! He has such light hair in that picture. The resemblance is definitely there and they're both adorable.
There is also a resemblance with that blank, far off stare...
Definitely related. And I love how the shirts are even similar.
Yep, definite resemblance.....the the shape of the face, nose, mouth.....down to that famous look! At first glance I though, wow, Garrett looks a little bit more grown up here until I saw the caption on the photo. Too funny.
Ummm, no. That boy looks just like his mama. :)
Post a Comment