Monday, March 10, 2008

sweet raspberries

Garrett at his finest:


13 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

LOL! I couldn't stop laughing! So cute!

Hart Troop said...

I seriously love your blog. It is one of the first ones that I usually look at each day. You are so witty and clever...So, I just have to ask how you figured out how to manage a blog. I am still in the phase where I am trying to figure out how to post pictures with writing around them and paste pictures like the "Carrot Seed" book into the text...any helpful hints? I really need to fix my blog and begin going on it once more. But, I REALLY love your blog and as I read it, miss seeing you guys.

Anonymous said...

Well, he seems to be fluent in Raspberry-ese. He and my Lindsay could carry quite a conversation!

Kristeee said...

He's all boy, isn't he? I forget the exact numbers, but the studies show that little girls make like 40% more verbal, cooing sounds than boys - boys make lots of noises, but a lot of it's truck noises and raspberries and the like. How fun.

It's so fun watching the little videos you post of Garrett and looking forward to having Katelyn be as interactive as he is!

Mumsy said...

So cute! This gets me even more excited to have a baby around again!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

he's getting so big! I'm surprised he still fits in his bumbo!

Lindsay said...

He is getting big, but he still fits just fine in that chair. Underneath all that growth, he's actually a pretty skinny little boy. Long and lean...that's how I like 'em. :)

JoEllen said...

I love Garrett's smile. It is so genuine. He is darling!!!

Jenny P. said...

love it, love it, love it!!

Desmama said...

Hee! So sweet! TinyDes wanted to watch this video (and watched it intently) over and over and over and over . . .

melissa @ 1lbr said...

He looks like he is about to take off flying - look at those arms! Future Pilots of America...??

Lindsay said...

Melissa -- I hadn't thought of that, but: buzzing lips, arms outstretched...he does look like he's ready to take off. :) I guess that since his arms have been dangling out to his side pretty much since he was born (it honestly throws me off when he puts his hands in his lap), I hadn't thought of that before. But you're right. What a funny boy!

Carrie said...

Awww, how fun! I can't wait to be a mommy! Who wouldn't want to be a stay-at-home mom when there are moments like this?